Today’s global marketplace is more than interconnected—it’s a world without borders. The right business management solution can help people work quickly and effectively, manage growth and change, and meet the demands of globalization.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is an integrated, adaptable business management solution in the Microsoft Dynamics line that streamlines financial, customer relationship, and supply chain processes. Easy to use, it works like and with familiar Microsoft software—easing adoption and reducing the risks inherent with implementing a new solution. With Microsoft Dynamics AX, your people can work efficiently and make important business decisions with confidence.
Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you run your business across locations and countries by consolidating and standardizing processes, providing visibility across your organization, and helping to simplify compliance. With a wide range of industry-specific solutions, Microsoft Dynamics AX delivers a business management solution that can meet your needs now and evolve to meet future demands.
Help people work fast and smart
• Focus on business—rather than on learning new applications—with a solution that looks and feels like a familiar Microsoft user experience.
• Work effectively with an intuitive, Role Tailored user interface and Role Centers that help employees organize, prioritize, and access tasks and information.
• Expand decision-making with business intelligence and reporting tools that help people analyze data through dashboard KPIs, Microsoft® Office Excel®, Business Analytics in Microsoft Dynamics AX, and Microsoft Office PerformancePointTM Server.
• Build strong connections with employees, customers, and partners using integrated, unified communication and collaboration tools.
Transform change into opportunity
• Grow with confidence with a service-oriented architecture, tight integration with Microsoft technologies, and Web services that enable you to easily add users, support new business models, and scale your solution for large, distributed enterprises.
• Automate supply chain collaboration and document exchange with Microsoft BizTalk® Server and the Microsoft Office system.
• Build and quickly modify ad-hoc work streams to adapt quickly to changing industry and customer demands.
• Meet highly specialized needs with Microsoft Dynamics AX industry solutions or key industry and partner add-ons.
Be a world-class contender
• Expand easily across borders with country-specific functionality, including capabilities for multiple languages and currencies. Help support compliance with local financial requirements for more than 36 countries.
• Unify standards and help ensure quality by centralizing processes, sharing best practices, and extending supply chain management across multiple sites and divisions.
• Manage and monitor performance across your organization with sophisticated reporting and analysis tools.
• Combine your solution with Microsoft Business Intelligence applications to enhance the analytic capabilities critical to managing a complex business environment.
Stay on top of regulatory requirements
• Save time and effort with workflows that enforce and enhance controls based on specific risk and compliance scenarios.
• Help ensure consistency with standardized, repeatable processes that can reliably aggregate compliance data and monitor internal changes.
• Support customer initiatives—including “green” and RFID supply chain strategies—with capabilities that reduce manufacturing waste and promote environmental sustainability.