A conviction for drink driving has very serious consequences in all aspects of life. It can lead to people losing their job, many times living a respectful life. If people accused of drink driving, are unable to travel to work, it can cause a huge strain on their family life and leaves a big impact on the cost of insurance. Caddick Davies specialised team of Drink Drive Solicitor can defend you against charges of drink driving, and capable of minimising the impact this charge may have on your life. Though in many cases, it is not possible for a license to be saved, but the legal knowledge and experience of our expert drink driving solicitor, their skills to negotiate fines can help you in reducing the sentence, or fine imposed by the courts. If you have been charged with drink driving and requiring expert legal advice, call us right now.
Advice on drink driving offenses
- Drivers can face charges for driving with excess alcohol in their body, or failing to provide police with blood or urine sample after being stopped, or for being unfit to drive through drug abuse or alcohol.
- Every drink driving case is different. Some are on black site of the board, and other is on the white side. There are all kinds of legal clauses that our solicitors can use to reduce the severity of the impact of charges.
We at Caddick Davies have represented people with defenses including:
- Faulty specimen sampling equipment
- Duress of circumstances – where someone was over the drink driving limit but genuinely needed to drive their vehicle to prevent harm to themselves or someone else
- Breaches of the Road Traffic Act – if the proper procedures were not followed when samples were taken
Speak to our drink driving solicitors
Charges of drink driving are very serious. They can have a severe and long-lasting impact on offenders personal as well as professional life. To limit the impact of such charges, you need an experienced and knowledgeable drink driving solicitor for which you can quickly connect to our expert team anytime.
If you get a court summons or charged with a drunk driving related offense by the police, you must seek the expert legal advice from a drink driving solicitor as soon as possible. Your solicitor will suggest you with all possible defense you may have, assure you that correct statutory procedure has been followed and represent you at the time of your court appearing. Even if you think you are not wrong, you do not have a defense and intend to plead guilty, your drink driving solicitor will advise you on many legal aspects. This includes looking for possibilities of avoiding a driving ban due to “special reasons” and putting forward a well-structured plea of mitigation to help secure a lenient sentence.