If you want to make a statement in your home, glass staircases are a way to impress. It looks versatile, ultra-modern and striking. A Glass Staircase can create a timeless focal point to your home. Still, many people are not aware of how to care the stairs. Are they durable enough to last for a more extended period? Are they easy to clean and handle? So, this is a social information for you that caring for a glass staircase is very transparent.
Glass is built to last
The glass is often associated with being breakable. But in the real sense, a glass staircase is usually just as durable as a traditional wooden staircase. The types of glass used to construct staircase are very thick and highly durable. They are kept like this considering the building surroundings staircases.
The glass staircases of Glass & Stainless are made with toughened glass. Also, it is mandatory to meet a legal requirement for glass that it must meet a minimum standard when used for staircases. Glass & staginess’s glass staircases exceed this standard which ultimately ensures maximum safety. In addition to this, you need not invest in replacement features due to the longer lifespan of our glass staircases and our offered guarantee period.
How to care for your glass staircase
Did you want to preserve the eye-catching aesthetic of your new glass staircase? It is effortless to go overboard when it comes to glass maintenance. We advise you to keep it simple. We are sure you too want this as no one wants to spend long hours every week on cleaning and maintain the glass staircase.
Items you need to clean glass staircase
– You need a clean cotton cloth and some good quality glass cleaner.
– You need to avoid certain things. Don’t use any paper-based materials when wiping the glass.
– Also, take off any jewelry like rings or bracelets, if you wore, that might scratch the surface.
– After cleaning surface will be a little slippery, so be careful
– Probably, your staircase will consist of other materials as well as glass. So it is essential to use the right cleaning solution for each element. For instance, if your glass staircase has metal or wood handrails, a damp cloth with some mild soap solution is needed to maintain its beauty and glory. Whilst with elements such as wood, it is usually best to stay away from harsh chemicals and abrasives. They can cause more harm than good.
Additionally, it might be interesting to learn that glass staircases are less susceptible to dust than traditional wood.